Call for EmergecyCall: 0115 8224848
Courteous Driver For Life In Nottingham. I have noticed that most people truly believe that they communicate well. This reminds me of how people think they drive. Almost everyone seems to think they are very good drivers. Hmmm. If you spend a lot of time walking in the city and on highways or highways, you know that’s not entirely true!
There is a long and long list that people do very poorly when communicating with others. You will see if you might need help with communication skills while reading. The answers to the following questions are quite open to your own communication awareness.
1. If you spend more time talking to someone who is planning your answers than listening to what others have to say?
2. Do you have problems with “dead air”? Engaged in your comments when someone stops thinking about ways to express something or a certain feeling? Put words in your mouth?
3. Do you let your mind drift rather than focus on the words and feelings of others?
4. Do you indicate that you are not very interested in watching your watch, browsing TV channels, or something that clearly shows that you are disturbed?
5. Do you show an interest in your body language? (Rotated halfway by that person, to cross your arms, to dress up, etc.) Crossing your arms in front of you is a signal that you are closed. You can also listen with your hands held behind your head when you sit. This can be done through a superior position. You have to be aware and be careful what you don’t say.
6. Are you sitting upright and leaning a little to express your attention and interest? Do not push. Let them get their place.
7. Do you feel the need to monopolize the conversation by telling others about the hard times you are having, your life story, rather than letting yourself be told?
8. Are your words encouraging, free, focused on others – or on yourself and your opinions?
9. Are you shy to ask questions to make sure you understand what other people are getting? Do you want them to believe that you understand everything fully – even if you don’t understand?